Stucco is widely known for its ability to exude European charm and is perfectly suited to the climate of Florida.
Modern architects used stucco on some of their most famous houses. Stucco is a great building material, when in the hands of the right designer; because there are a variety of textures and colors that will exude the charm you are looking for in your home.
But the advantages go beyond the design aspects. Here are some more reasons why stucco is so popular in Florida:
- Suitability. It is perfect for a warm, dry climate.
- Durability. Stucco is very durable. It is fire-resistant and has the ability to expand and contract with the seasonal shifts. It is known to last for up to 50 years before needing to be replaced.
- Maintenance. With stucco, maintenance is minimal. An annual checkup is suggested to make sure there are no cracks or mold. Once everything checks out, a thorough cleaning is in order.
- Variety. Stucco is compatible with almost any home exterior because it comes in a variety of colors.
- Cost effectiveness. While the up front costs to installing stucco may be more expensive, over the long run, because of its easy maintenance and longevity, it will eventually pay for itself.
- Versatility. It can be applied to both concrete masonry and wood frame buildings.
If you are interested in Stucco Installation or Stucco Repair, call the experts at CDP Stucco now at 850-259-2283